The dining room chandelier makes all the difference in the look of your dining room. These lamps give your dining room or the sophistication required. There are many lamps to choose from in the market with different sizes, designs, colors and materials used. The right choice can sometimes be confusing because the design and size should complement the room. They should also be compatible with your color and design of dining room chandelier.
13 Picture Gallery: How to Choose the Size of a Chandelier for the Dining Room
The crystal chandeliers are the most sought after due to its elegance and sophistication, while maintaining its functionality as a lighting fixture. Give elegance to your home just by adding a few pieces. The dining room chandelier is varying in size and it is wise to choose the right size for your home. When choosing a lamp such numbers are an important factor to help you decide what is most suitable. The following information will guide you:r
- For rooms that are smaller than 10 feet by 10 feet, use a lamp 17″ to 20″ diameter
- For rooms that are 12 feet by 12 feet, use a 26″ or 27″ diameter
- For rooms that are 14 feet by 14 feet, use a 24″ to 36″ diameter
- Must keep a moderate distance between the lamp and the table to avoid hitting his head with the candlestick
- The total output of all bulbs should be up to 200 to 400 watts for you to provide sufficient light
The information above about the size of dining room chandelier can help you to decide based on the size of your dining room.
This post topic: Chandeliers